Almond Meringue Peaches HTCT
Baked amaretti meringue peaches
The perfect dessert for spring!
4 peaches, halved and stoned
60g amaretti biscuits, crumbled
Zest of 1 lemon
30g flaked almonds
8 tbsp amaretto
1 egg white
300ml white wine or
Green pistachios, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190°C/375ºF. Use a spoon to enlarge the cavity of each peach slightly and place the flesh in a mixing bowl. Sit the halves, cut-side up, in a large baking dish.
2. Add the amaretti biscuits to the bowl with the peach flesh. Add the lemon zest and flaked almonds, pour in 4 tbsp of amaretto and mix together.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg white until it forms soft peaks. Fold this into the biscuit mixture so that the crumbs and almonds are thoroughly combined.
4. Place a teaspoonful or two of mixture into the cavity in every peach half.
5. In a measuring jug, mix the remaining 4 tbsp of amaretto with the white wine or pudding wine, then pour into the baking dish around the peaches. You can do this once the dish is in the oven to avoid spilling the liquid.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve warm with amaretto cream and garnish with chopped green pistachios.
250ml whipping cream
1 tbsp icing sugar
1 tbsp amaretto
Lightly whip the cream until it forms soft peaks. Sift in the icing sugar and add the amar-etto.
Video: Roasted Peaches façon Helene Darroze
How to Get Housing Assistance for Children of Incarcerated Parents
Estas son las prendas y complementos que revolucionarán Instagram este verano
Dolce Gabbana’s New Collectors’ Range: Three Brilliant Products You Need To Know About
How to Make a Vanilla Cake in a Mug
How to Plan a Small Balloon Release
How to Sleep Better During Allergy Season
Poppy Delevingne for Vero Moda SpringSummer 2013 Campaign
Candy Nutrition Facts: Calories and Carb Counts
4 Things Your Doctor Isnt Telling You
Trendy bangs (fringe): straight, short, ragged, oblique on 77 photos
The 6 Best Teas to Soothe Your Sore Throat
Prison Turned Real Housewife Teresa Giudice into a True Yogi: Watch Her Moves