How to Put on a Secret Push Up Bra
How to Wear a Push up Bra
A lot of women and girls would like to know how to wear a push up bra. When deciding on a push up bra, you have to think about structure, style, and use of the bra. Whether it's for that special someone or just to boost your self-confidence, use these tips to choose the best push up bra for you.
Choosing a Push up Bra
Measure your bust.The first step before buying a push up bra is to determine your bra size. This is extremely important for every type of bra you wear. Start with the band size. To determine your band size, use a cloth measuring tape and wrap it around yourself under your bust. Make sure to exhale before doing this to get a proper measurement.
- Another way to achieve this is to bring the measuring tape around the back and up under the armpits across the top of the bust. For either of these measurements, if you get an odd number, make sure to round up to the nearest even number.
Determine your cup size.To find out your cup size, wrap the measuring tape up over the fullest part of your bust, over your nipples. Make sure the tape isn't too tight, but is snug. Round up to the nearest inch if it's not exact.
- Subtract the bust measurement from the band measurement. Each inch will determine a cup size. For example, 1 inch is an A, 2 inch is a B, and so on.
Decide on the structure of the push up bra.Push up bras come with underwire, padding, or both. Some women find underwire uncomfortable, while others don't like extra padding. Choosing this is entirely a personal preference.
- Padding can help make your breasts look larger, while underwire can help lift. Knowing which of these things you want can help you choose.
- Go to the store and try on different kinds of push up bras to determine which kind works for your body type and for your comfort level.
Choose the shape of the bra.Push up bras come in different shapes. The shape of the push up bra you buy is based on the outfit you will wear with the push up bra.
- Demi-cup bras and plunging neckline bras are great for low cut tops.
- Strapless, one strap, or razorback bras are good for evening gowns or outfits without sleeves or backs.
Base the style of the bra on your clothes.Push up bras come in many different styles. Some have lace, others beads, and others are plain. Push up bras work best when you can't tell you are wearing one. That means don't wear intricately designed bras underneath thin blouses, and make sure the outfit you wear the push up bra under is the right outfit for the bra.Go for seamless over ornate ones.
- Push up bras look good under v-neck shirts and sweaters.
- Make sure whatever push up bra you wear doesn't bulge under your clothes. It should be flat and unnoticeable.
Wearing A Push Up Bra
Hook the band.Put the band around your bust and hook it. You can do this in the front and slide it around. Or you can put it on the way you will wear it and hook it in the back.
Lean down to place your breasts in the bra.For a push up bra, it is important that you have your breasts sitting on top of the padding or underwire. Lean down and lift your breasts to properly place them in the cup.
- When you straighten back up, readjust the bra to make sure the breasts are sitting in the right position and that you don't have any breast spillage over the top of the bra.
- If your bra is properly fitted, you will not have any part of your breast spilling out of the side of the bra.
Adjust the straps.Once your breasts are properly inside the cups, fix the straps. They should not be twisted, but instead flat against your skin. The straps should sit snugly on your shoulders, but not dig into your skin or fall off your shoulders. Adjust the straps if they are ill-fitting.
- The band across your back should lay horizontal. It should not be pulled up your back. If you had your bra properly fitted, you shouldn't have any problems.
Make the bra look natural.One key to wearing a push up bra is to make sure the bra looks natural. You don't want the bra's cups too be too stiff with padding that it looks hard. People should be paying attention to you, not your bra.
- When wearing tight clothes, make sure your padded bra is seamless so that it looks smooth under your clothes.
- If your bra fits well, you should not have any unfortunate breasts or skin hanging over the bra and straps.
Limit the length of time you wear the push up bra.Because push up bras fit tighter than other bras, limit the amount of time you spend in the push up bra. If the bra becomes uncomfortable, take it off and wear your regular bra for a few days.
QuestionHow can I make my breasts smaller?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could try binding your chest or wearing a sports bra. If you'd like a more permanent solution, you could try getting a breast reduction surgery. Some women also find that if they lose weight, their breasts also get smaller.Thanks!
QuestionI bought a push up bra when I was out shopping with my friend, and my mum doesn't know. I don't know if she will take it from me. What should I say when she asks me about it?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThis is a touchy question. I would suggest trying it out and wearing it under a shirt and a fluffy or loose coat. See if it's even comfortable enough for you to justify wearing it normally. I would personally suggest staying away from push-up bras until you're older and more capable of making these kinds of choices about your body.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I wear a push up bra if I'm asymmetrical?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou could get a silicone 'chicken fillet' designed for use in bras, and use it on the smaller side.Thanks!
QuestionCan I wear a push-up bra if I am a young teen?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you can wear one at any age.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I increase my breast size?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere isn't anything you can do beyond getting implants. Your breasts, like every other part of your body, will grow as big as they will grow genetically, and there's not really anything you can do to change that other than cosmetic surgery.Thanks!
QuestionWill a push-up bra work for someone whose breasts are saggy due to pregnancy?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, it will work for any situation where your breasts need to be lifted.Thanks!
What is the definition of a push up bra, and what is best for preteens?
When is the best time to wear a push up bra?
What are anti-sagging bras?
Sources and Citations
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Русский: , Português: , Deutsch: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands:
Video: BRA HACK EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW!
How to Make a Coin Can
How to Make a Lip Gloss Stain
How to Use a Cardboard Drink Holder to Hold Picnic Condiments
7 Lies Your Dentist Knows You’re Telling
The Ingredient Thats Crucial For Weight Loss
How to Go Sledding Without Breaking Your Neck
But there was one more to come. At the annual royal outing to church at Sandringham, Norfolk a local mother, Karen Anvil, beat out the worlds media to get a super-sweet photo of both princes, Meghan Markle and the Duchess of Cambridge all posing together — a first
Moms List of 20 Things to Know When Youve Just Pushed Out a Baby Goes Viral
Men’s Fashion Basics – Part 99 – The Benefits Of Having A Uniform
How to Advance Your Main Career with a Side Business
How to Socialize Your Rabbit
4 Questions to Ask Before Baby Comes