How To Make French Toast Sticks (Cinnamon Sugar)
Skinny French Toast Bites
Yields: 32 cubes | Serving Size: 8 cubes | Calories: 250 | Total Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 239mg | Carbohydrates: 34g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Protein: 7g | SmartPoints: 11
- 4 slices thick sourdough bread, crust removed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, optional butter
- Combine coconut sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Slice bread into bite size cubes, about 8 cubes per slice. Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla until well combined. Dip cubes in the mixture just to coat the outside, being careful not to soak the cubes.
- Place cubes on a plate.
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to a large non-stick skillet, turn to medium heat. Add half the cubes and cook on all sides until golden, about 3 minutes. Immediately dust with sugar and cinnamon mixture. Add the remaining coconut oil and repeat the process.
- If desired, serve bites with pure maple syrup.
Video: Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
Big Mountains, Epic Biking, and Craft Beer: Four Days in Bend Oregon
Night Owls Love to Do the Dare
Are These The Most Beautiful Gowns EVER
10Things Women DoThat Attract Men Like aMagnet
Baby Greens with Avocados and Pears
British Study Suggests Mammograms Do More Harm Than Good
The interior design of the store still feels cool and there is some great artwork and decor on display. But the prices are expensive and the clothing seems dated. We probably wouldnt buy anything here unless there was a big sale
4 Not-So-Obvious Reasons an Affair is Disappointing
Drink red wine: enjoy high-fat diet
This is the scientific reason why planes are painted white
4 Ways to Vacuum a Rug
Tortilla with Spicy Chorizo Recipe